Carefully follow the application process and apply for the Sales Representatives Job Recruitment Warner Industries & Winacott Equipment Group Canada, only those who fill out the forms corrected will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume with a cover letter stating salary expectations by email, fax, or in-person to 3002 Faithfull Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7K 0B1
WARNER INDUSTRIES & WINNICOTT EQUIPMENT GROUP