These scholarships are offered to high-achieving International students across the world. This important scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, from selected countries, who apply for particular courses at the University. The program period for University of Western Scholarships for International Students in Australia are four years for undergraduate and two years for masters.
Here are the list of courses offered by University of Western Scholarships:
The university offers Bachelors, Direct Pathway, Graduate Diploma, Master’s degree by coursework or PhD, in any subject, except for the following:
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis
- Juris Doctor
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Pharmacy
- Master of Clinical Audiology
- Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Medicine
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Master of Business Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Graduate Certificate in Fieldwork Practice
Worth of University of Western Scholarships for International Students
- The scholarship award, in the form of an annual tuition fee discount, is about AUD 45,000 over 3 years for Bachelors degree students and up to AUD 30,000 for over 2 years for postgraduates.
- The value of the University of Western Scholarships is also determined by each candidate’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM). See the official website (link found below) for details.
Eligibility for University of Western Scholarships for International Students
To be eligible for University of Western Scholarships, each candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- The required language for these scholarship is English.
- The Eligible Countries for University of Western Scholarships are; Chinese Citizen, Singaporean Citizen, Canadian, Myanmar Citizen, Malaysian citizen, Indonesian Citizen, Phillipines, Vietnamese Citizen, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Cambodia, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Belize, Japan, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Montenegro, Mauritius, South Africa, United States of America, United Kingdom, Mongolia, Macau, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, France, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Finland, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Slovenia.
- To be qualified for these scholarship, you must have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Western.
- Each candidate must have achieved an equivalent
ATAR of 85.00 – 98.00+; or