If you want to study in Canada for free, and you need the scholarship to help you achieve that, then you should apply for the Connaught International Awards hosted by the University of Toronto. Canada is known for its great academic excellence offered to students. Every year thousands of students choose to study in Canada to get the best education.
The cost of studying in Canada is not the cheapest, but it is affordable. And now students have the opportunity to obtain scholarships and grants to help them pay their tuition, which means they only have to worry about feeding costs in school. If you also want to study in Canada, apply for the Connaught international awards at the University of Toronto.
About the University
The University of Toronto is one of the world’s leading universities for research and innovation. It is the first higher education institution in the Upper Canadian colony.
Why study at the University of Toronto? The University is committed to cultivating an intellectual environment in which the values of equal opportunity, equality, and justice are learned. Here, you will develop and strengthen your skills.
University or Organization: University of Toronto
Course Level: Doctoral
Award: $10,000 top-up
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be international applicants
- Have been or will be offered admission to a full-time doctoral program* with a funding commitment beginning September of the upcoming academic year
- Have achieved an A- average in each of the last two years of full-time study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must have to enroll in the doctoral degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: An appropriate master’s degree, or its equivalent, with an average of at least B+ or demonstrated comparable research competence some departments admit directly to the doctoral program from a bachelor’s degree for highly qualified candidates (minimum average A- required)
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate an adequate level of proficiency in English, regardless of their citizenship status or country of origin.
- Benefits: The University of Toronto will provide the award amount of $10,000 top-up to talented students to cover their educational expenses in Canada.
Interested student are advised to apply directly through the schools official website, this would help reduce scholarship scam and fraud. To apply for this scholarship, you can click the link below to visit the scholarship page and get more information about this scholarship
The scholarship is open every winter each year, students have all the opportunities to apply.