The variety of programs for undergraduate, post-graduate, Master’s, Ph.D., research studies is offered by the University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS and offers specialization programs. All academic majors are also offered here which is one of the reasons this university is in one of the top universities of the world and is also ranked in the top five universities in its country.
The fully-funded Scholarships at the University of Alberta are open to all foreign students and Canadian citizens. The University of Alberta came into the establishment as a public research university in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. This university is also ranked as one of the top universities whose scholarships are available all around the world. The University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS are fully funded so you must not miss a chance at this funding as there are no special requirements.
Worth of University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS
- All graduate and undergraduate candidates are qualified to apply for the University of Alberta scholarships. Candidates do not have to fill out a separate form for the Alberta scholarship. Once you apply to study a certain program, you are automatically considered applicable for a scholarship.
- The University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS gives special awards and prizes to excellent applicants. However, not only your fees will be covered but they will also cover your expenses.
- Another plus point for the University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS is that you can apply for this scholarship without any English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL.
- Scholarships for International Student’s worth: A successful candidate will receive about $9,000 in payments over a four-year period. These candidates must have a Visa permit.
- Gold Standard Scholarship: This scholarship at the University of Alberta is valued at up to $6,000 and is given out depending on academic achievement. The gold standard scholarship is also for the top 5% of candidates only.
- Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: The University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship is valued at $5,000 per year.
- Master’s Degree Scholarship: This Scholarship at the University of Alberta is usually given a value of $17,500, but international students will receive an extra $10,000.
- Graduate Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship is also awarded to applicants with Masters and Doctoral degrees. The amount of this scholarship is $15,000.
Below is list of Programs Offered by University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Native Studies
- Social Sciences
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life Alberta School of Business
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Environmental Sciences
Eligibility for University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS
- The University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS is for undergraduate, graduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs.
- All Canadian citizens are eligible to apply and international Students can also apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants who have Canadian nationality are qualified to apply. However, international students must get a Visa permit.
- Undergraduate students must also have their school transcripts while graduate students must have their undergraduate certifications. But for PhD students, a graduate degree is compulsory.
- Candidates do not need an English Proficiency Certificate.
- It is compulsory to apply for the University of Alberta scholarship on time as late submissions will not be accepted. Submitting a late application gives a bad remark about you to the scholarship committee, so it is advised to be disciplined with your deadlines.
How to Apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS
- You can apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS by clicking the link at the end of the article. The whole application process is online so there is nothing to worry about.
- Fill out the admissions application form at the University of Alberta portal with correct information. Upload the needed documents which are approved to avoid any conflicts.
Application Deadline for University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS 2022
- You can apply on 1st May for July admissions.
- You can apply on 1st July for the Fall semester.
- You can apply on 1st March for May admissions.
- You can apply on 1st November for the Spring semester.
Please note that the application for the University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS is still ongoing.