Have you been waiting to secure a career opportunity in Canada and have been thinking of how to apply for Sales Representatives Job Recruitment At Warner Industries & Winacott Equipment Group Canada. Canada recruitment? We have all information regarding the Sales Representatives Job application form in this post.
This web page contains all the basic information you need about the Job recruitment process, requirements, application form, and much more information you should know about Sales Representatives Job Recruitment At Warner Industries & Winacott Equipment Group Canada.
Our company is looking for Sales Representatives to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Employer Name: WARNER INDUSTRIES & WINACOTT EQUIPMENT GROUP Location: SASKATOON Employment Terms: Full-Time Application Closing Date: 26-Dec-2021
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.