You are interested in pursuing an education in UK. Good news! Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship is currently ongoing application. In this article, we will discuss more about the scholarship, its worth, eligibility and application process.
The Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship is a program founded by the Cambridge Trust to support students who encounter hindrances in coming to study in Cambridge.
The Cambridge Commonwealth, European & International Trust was founded on 1 August 2013 from the merger of the Cambridge Commonwealth Trust and the Cambridge Overseas Trust. These were set up as charities by the University of Cambridge in the 1980s in order to provide financial support for international students on degree courses at Cambridge.
Worth of Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship
- The Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship is a full-cost award available to undergraduate and postgraduate students, covering tuition fees and maintenance.
- The scholarship may also assist with students’ upfront expenses such as visa costs, travel, and the immigration health surcharge.
Eligibility for Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship
- To be qualified for Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship, you must hold a conditional offer of admission to the University of Cambridge for any degree.
- You must also be from an area of instability or zone of conflict to be qualified for these scholarship.
- To be qualified for Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship, you must be, or have been, at risk of discrimination, persecution, suffering, violence or other abuse of their human rights.
- All students, regardless of nationalities, are qualified for consideration of the scholarships. Scholarships are also granted after the applicants have fulfilled the admissions requirements to the University of Cambridge.
How to Apply for Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship
- To apply for these scholarship, you do not need to have Refugee status.
- Postgraduate candidates should apply by the funding deadline for their chosen course of study, and be offered conditional admission to the University of Cambridge;
tick the box to apply for funding, and fill in the Cambridge Trust section of the online form stating how they meet the eligibility requirement, as part of their application for admission through the University’s Applicant Portal.
- Undergraduate candidates should apply for admission to the University of Cambridge in the normal way via a UCAS application and by the published deadline;
if offered conditional admission by a Cambridge College, complete an Application for Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies offered by the Cambridge Trust (sent by the College at time of conditional offer) including a Personal Statement of how they meet the eligibility requirement.
- For more information on how to apply, visit the official website.
Application Deadline for Rowan Williams Cambridge Studentship
The application deadline for these scholarship is January 31, 2022.
Official Website: Click here