You can start your study adventure anywhere in the world. Good news! Queensland University Law Scholarships are currently ongoing applications. In this article, we will explain more about this scholarship program, its worth, eligibility, and step by the step application process.
Queensland University Law Scholarships is a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is made available for master’s studies. The Queensland University Law Scholarships for International Students is offering scholarships for exceptional students seeking admission into a coursework masters programs in law—the Master of Laws (LLM), the Master of International Law (MIL), and the Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) or dual degree programs.
The University of Queensland is a public research university that is first located in Brisbane, Australia. It was established in 1909 by the state parliament, Queensland University is Australia’s fifth oldest university. The university is considered one of Australia’s leading universities and is ranked as one of the most creditable in the world.
However, the main aim of the Scholarship is to encourage and support academic excellence in international students commencing undergraduate study in Law at the University of Queensland.
Worth of Queensland University Law Scholarships for International Students
- These scholarships will cover 25% or 50% of tuition fees according to the recommendation of the Head.
- The Queensland University Law Scholarships do not include travel expenses, living expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities Fee.
- Tuition fees will be paid in two installments (one in semester one, and one in semester two).
Eligibility for Queensland University Law Scholarships for International Students
To be eligible for Queensland University Law Scholarships, each applicant must fulfill all of the following criteria below:
- The required language for the scholarship is English.
- All World Countries are qualified for the scholarship.
- To be qualified, each applicant must have applied for a place as an international student and has not yet commenced at Queensland University or is enrolled at Queensland University as an undergraduate and wishes to commence postgraduate law studies.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must also submit an application by the closing date in the format prescribed by the Head.
- The candidate must not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
- Each candidate must also achieve a minimum GPA of at least 4.5 in the course.
- The Scholarship will also be awarded to the scholar showing the greatest advantage as demonstrated by academic achievements, references, the candidate’s interest in studying and pursuing a career in law, and any other matter the Scholarship Committee considers related.
How to Apply for Queensland University Law Scholarships for International Students
- The candidate must first complete an application for a place at Queensland University from here.
- As soon as you have an existing application with the university, or have received an offer, you can apply for a scholarship by submitting the online application form together with the following supporting documentation:
Official academic transcripts
A personal statement stating why you want, or have started, a career in law