You will be responsible for many tasks including preparation, steaming, sewing, embroidery, and packaging of all types of garments.
Join an award-winning company with a friendly family atmosphere.
We value employees with a strong work ethic and reward accordingly.
Work with a variety of different products on a daily basis.
Work in the north end of Saskatoon, with free parking and easy access to transit.
If you are intrigued at joining a successful company that has 30 years of delivering superior customer service and quality merchandise, email your resume to: [email protected]
ATTN: Production Position – [email protected] NO PHONE CALLS.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact those we wish to interview.
Skills And Abilities
– Reading text
– Document use
– Oral communication
– Working with others
– Decision making
– Critical thinking
– Job task planning and organizing
– Finding information
– Computer use
– Continuous learning
– Significant use of memory
– Verify efficiency
– Repair minor mechanical problems such as broken or defective needles
– Notify supervisor or repairers of mechanical malfunctions
– Make adjustments to machines
– Investigate machine stoppages
Type Of Fabric Preparation Machines
– Patrol machines
– Operate large automatic multi-needle machines to embroider or to sew lengths of several layers of material
– Check fabrics or products for defects
– Fabric embroidery shop
Machine Set-Up Experience
– RequiredHow to Apply?: e-mail resume to: [email protected] Attention: Embroidery Position
MOBO Enterprises Ltd.