To improve the general academic growth of students, the University of Queensland is welcoming students to apply for Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship award.
The aim of the Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship award is to motivate and support foreign students who are going to enrol or are presently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s foremost research and teaching institutions. They aim for excellence through the creation, conservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For over a century, they have taught and worked with exceptional individuals to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
The university is Australia’s fifth-oldest public tertiary institution and was established in 1909. It offers extensive counselling and orientation services to make sure that students have the best academic experience attainable.
The University of Queensland is devoted to providing a teaching environment and high-quality research-focused education. UQ has always endeavoured to provide an exceptional education for a better world.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
Brief Description of Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Nationality: Local and foreign students
- Award Nation: Australia
Benefits of Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship
The University of Queensland will grant an award amount in the following manner:
- Up to $10,000 travel grant from the Liveris Academy for a permitted gap semester, exchange or internship chances.
- All Scholarship awards include Membership to the Liveris Academy.
How to Apply for Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship
To be given consideration for the opportunity, candidate must secure admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Queensland. Subsequently, they can fill out the online application form for the award.
Supporting Credentials: Candidates have to submit a copy of the following required credentials together with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photograph in JPG format, a CV, and academic transcript.
Admission Criteria: To become a student of the university, candidates are expected to meet the entry requirements of the program.
Language Condition: If English language is not your first language, you should submit evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable evidence. Please check the English Language Requirements section for more information.
The Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship award will be granted on the basis of the following conditions –
- evidence of academic excellence;
- evidence of personal qualities including –
- leadership potential, community service and/or involvement;
- alignment with the graduate features of the Liveris Academy;
- proven devotion to academic excellence;
- proven capacity and willingness to actively take part in, and positively add to, co-curricular activities at UQ; and
- proven strength of interest in taking on co-curricular developmental activities through the Liveris Academy; and
- any other matter that the selection panel considers to be pertinent to the candidate’s future success at UQ and in their ensuing career.
The selection panel may decide to interview shortlisted candidates.