Laundry And Housekeeping Attendants Job Recruitment At Coronet Hotel Prince Albert, Canada application form is now available, as applications are cordially invited from the qualified candidate who wants to participate in the ongoing Job recruitment exercise, on this note, the Laundry And Housekeeping Attendants Job registration portal Process must be put in place. Therefore, all applicants are to process their applications through the portal. Also, it is important that you get to know the recruitment requirement before going for the recruitment form.
Are you the Star of Clean? Our Housekeeping department needs you! You must be available to work during the day and at weekends. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID WORK PERMIT FOR CANADA. The position requires an eye for detail, extremely cleanness, the ability to work on your own, and great organizational skills. We value a great attitude, willingness to work and learn. Our guests value neat, tidy, and clean. No experience is necessary, we are happy to train you. Maturity and common sense are a must. This position is suitable for mature workers. We offer a competitive wage, benefits, and a great working environment.
We are searching for an attentive Laundry Attendant to support the functions of our establishment. The Laundry Attendant’s responsibilities include cleaning, pressing, and folding clothes and other textile articles. You should also be able to keep a record of which items belong to whom.
To be successful as a Laundry Attendant, you should demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Top-notch candidates will consult with customers to discuss supplementary laundering-related services that may be of use to them.
Employer Name: Coronet Hotel Prince Albert Location: PRINCE ALBERT Employment Terms: Full/Part-Time Education: Adult Basic Education (ABE 10) Grade 10 Experience: No Experience Application Closing Date: 10-Aug-2020
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Performing minor sewing duties.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits.
- Tracking maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Anticipating and responding to customers’ queries, concerns, and complaints.
- Keeping sufficient tokens or change for the washing and drying machines, if required.