Students experiencing financial hardship preventing adequate funding of their education can take part in the Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship program at Kangan Institute in Australia for the academic session 2021-2022.
The Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship program is open for Australian, New Zealand citizens, and students from Hume towards a tertiary study program at Kangan University in an eligible discipline of their choice. The grant is valued at $2,500.
Since March 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has had an immense impact on the lives of Hume City residents and businesses. As a part of the COVID-19 response package, Hume has allotted funding to develop a Hume resident scholarship award program to support residents to undertake a program with one of the Multiversity tertiary associates.
The Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program – Kangan Institute will offer assistance to at least twenty Hume residents who will undertake a tertiary qualification with Kangan Institute.
Rated among the best schools in Australia, the Kangan Institute is one of the biggest providers of traineeship and apprenticeship training in the state. It aims to be acknowledged as a foremost educator and trainer in work and life skills, creating a real difference for students and industry.
Kangan Institute has over 80 years of experience in vocational education and training. It is an adaptable, innovative, and dynamic place of learning for its scholars with a rich multicultural atmosphere. Kangan imparts the industry-related training craved by the students today.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021
Brief Description of Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship
- University or Organization: Kangan Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- Award Country: Australia
Benefits of Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship
The beneficiaries of the scholarship award will obtain the award in two installments of $1,500 and $1,000 correspondingly by Kangan Institute.
Beneficiaries will receive a payment of $1,500 upon meeting the conditions outlined below and the start of classes. The second payment of $1,000 will be disbursed after a 3-month review or after the conclusion of the program (whichever occurs first).
Eligibility for Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship
- Eligible Nations: Candidates from Australia, New Zealand, and Hume are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Subjects: Candidates have to be enrolling in qualifications that have solid potentials for employment in the city of Hume. These sectors include Advanced Manufacturing, Building and Construction, Health and Community Care, Food and Fibre, Education, Transport and Logistics, Cyber Security, Visitor Economy, and Sustainability and Environment.
To be qualified, the candidates have to meet all the following/given conditions:
- A Hume Resident.
- Australian national, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand national, holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa or holder of a Temporary Protection Visa.
- Possess a certificate level III or below, or no tertiary qualification, or are progressing into a higher level qualification, e.g. Certificate IV to diploma.
- Be admitted into a program of study with Kangan Institute. Part-Time study of a minimum of 0.5 study load will be eligible.
- A newly starting student. Existing students will only be qualified if they are progressing from a lower level qualification to a higher level qualification.
How to Apply for Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship
Candidates have to fill the International Student Application Form and submit it to [email protected]. Scholars that have enrolled and been admitted in an eligible tertiary program at Kangan will automatically be given consideration.
Supporting Documents: The students are expected to present the following credentials to the university:
- Academic qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Personal details page of passport
Admission Criteria: The candidates are expected to meet the entry requirements of the nation they are submitting applications from.
Language Criteria: The students have to submit scores of the following English language proficiency exams:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL – 55
- PTE – 49
- CAE – 162