This is the best job opportunity you would not like to miss, this job employment comes once in a while, and below are the description of this job, while applying for this job recruitment, as we always emphasize, it is important you carefully fill out the form carefully without any mistake, read below and get started with your application.
Heliotrope farm is looking for team members for the 2021 growing season.
Job located in Craven
We are looking for Farm Labourers to oversee our farming operations. The responsibilities of a Farmer include performing physical labor, operating heavy machinery, and supervising farm workers.
To be successful as a Farmer, you should demonstrate a passion for the outdoors, knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Ultimately, a top-notch Farmer should possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a keen interest in agriculture.
Employer Name: Heliotrope Organic Farm Wage/Salary Info: $11.50 per hour Location: CRAVEN Employment Terms: Seasonal: F-T Length of Employment: 50 to 60 hours per week up to 6 months duration Education: Adult Basic Education (ABE 12) Grade 12 Experience: 0-6 Months Application Closing Date: 20-Dec-2020
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
– Vehicle supplied by the employer
– Valid driver’s license
– Drive manual transmission vehicle
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.)
– Not required
– Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
– Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
– Harvest crops
– Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
– Set and monitor water lines, airflow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops
Type of Equipment
– Vegetable harvester
– Tillage equipment
– Planting equipment
– Farm truck
Type of Farm Operations
– Vegetable and root crop
Work Location Information
– Staff accommodation is available
– Staff accommodation provided
– Room and board provided
– Rural community
– Remote location
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
– Fast-paced environment
– Work under pressure
– Repetitive tasks
– Handling heavy loads
– Physically demanding
– Attention to detail
– Hand-eye co-ordination
– Ability to distinguish between colors
– Combination of sitting, standing, walking
– Bending, crouching, kneeling