You are interested in pursuing your education in Australia. Good news! Applications for Fully Funded International Water Center Scholarships at Griffith University are currently ongoing application. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its worth and step by step application process.
The International Water Centre is a Brisbane-based organization which provides education, training, and applied research to enhance capacity and improve whole-of-water cycle approaches to Integrated Water Management globally. However, the IWC’s Master of Integrated Water Management is internationally seen as one of the leading post-graduate courses in best-practice water management. Participants from more than 20 countries join the program every year, which makes Brisbane one of the top places in the world to study water.
The IWC was established in 2005 through a joint venture between four universities which are Monash University, The University of Queensland, Griffith University and the University of Western Australia.
Fully Funded International Water Center Scholarships at Griffith University is available for Masters in Integrated Water Management (MIWM) in Australia. However, these scholarships are awarded annually to exceptional applicants who clearly portray potential as future water leaders. The host institution for the scholarship is Griffith University and the program period is between 1 to 2 Years.
Worth of International Water Center Scholarships at Griffith University
International Water Center Scholarships provide each applicants with the following:
- Each scholarship is valued at approximately AU$ 92,645 and it will cover full tuition fees and living costs.
- The scholarship also cover return air travel to Australia, university student amenities fee, student visa, and overseas health cover.
- Please note that there are up to two full tuition and full living costs scholarships awarded annually, for international applicants who fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements to pursue a master degree, hold citizenship and currently live in one of the priority countries. However, one of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female applicant.
- The International Water Center Scholarships at Griffith University is also valued at approximately AU$ 56,739.
Eligibility for International Water Center Scholarships at Griffith University
To be qualified for International Water Center Scholarships at Griffith University, each candidate must fulfill the following basis:
- To be qualified for International Water Center Scholarships, the required Language is English
- The qualified Countries for these scholarships are:
A – Future water leaders from priority countries in Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle-East. Please remember that one of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female applicant.