Have you been aspiring for scholarships in one of the top universities in the world? here is a perfect opportunity for you, the Fully Funded Clark University Global Scholarships Program for International Students in USA is a perfect starting point for you. Take your time to study more about the school and other vital information and procedures for the application.
You are interested in starting your undergraduate study adventure in USA. Good news! Clark University Global Scholarships Program is ongoing application. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its worth and step by step application process.
Clark University Global Scholarships Program 2022/2023 are fully funded undergraduate scholarships for international students. Clark University was established in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country. We’ve already come a long way in the intervening years, but one thing has never become unsteady: Our commitment to meaningful education that leads to positive change for our community and our world.
Clark University understands the financial commitment involved when pursuing an advanced degree, so they do their best to help each student achieve their individual academic goals. Last year, Clark University granted over $8.5 million in tuition scholarships to domestic and international students to assist with the cost of graduate education.
Worth of Clark University Global Scholarships Program for International Students
Clark University Global Scholarships Program for International Students provides each candidate with the following:
- If you get admitted for the Clark University Global Scholarships Program, you will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- Please note that If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be qualified for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
- The Clark University Global Scholarships Program covers $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, based upon meeting academic standards for renewal.
Eligibility for Clark University Global Scholarships Program for International Students
To be qualified for Clark Global Scholarships Program for International Students, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Each candidate required language is English.
- All world countries are eligible for Clark University Global Scholarships Program.
- To be qualified, you must be a first-year candidate (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark University also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- Candidates should have also displayed the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- To be eligible for Clark Global Scholarships Program, you need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Your eligibility for Clark Global Scholarships Program depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need. But, international students who may be eligible for scholarships are still expected to display the ability to cover an important percentage of the cost of their education. This includes scholars who wish to be considered for the Global Scholars Program.
How to Apply for Clark University Global Scholarships Program for International Students
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Clark University Global Scholarships Program for International Students: