The Front Desk Agents Job Portal is open to receive applications from qualified applicants. All eligible applicants who want to be part of the Front Desk Agents Job Recruitment At Hampton Inn And Suites, Canada should go and apply for any position of choice depending on their qualifications.
We are looking to hire an upbeat Front Desk Agent to assist with checking guests in and out of our establishment. The Front Desk Agent will assist guests with inquiries, problems, and complaints. The Front Desk Agent will be responsible for receiving guests’ payments and for balancing the cash at end of shift. You will be familiar with the hotel layout, be up to date with different tariffs and special offers, understand the in-house restaurant’s operation to facilitate guests’ dining reservations and to make recommendations, and be proficient with operating the switchboard. You will ensure keys are handed back on guests’ departure.
To ensure success you will be professional and pleasant in challenging situations and take responsibility for the satisfaction of guests from arrival to departure. Preferred candidates will be positive, proactive, and be skilled at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
Employer Name: Hampton Inn and Suites Location: REGINA Employment Terms: Full-Time Education: Completed at least some secondary school Experience: 1-2 Years Application Closing Date: 15-Jan-2022
- Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly manner.
- Checking guests in on arrival and out on departure.
- Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts.
- Anticipating and addressing guests’ needs, and resolving their problems and complaints.
- Assisting guests with disabilities.
- Operating switchboard and assisting with inquiries.
- Assisting the reservations manager with taking reservations.
- Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
- Performing duties on a daily checklist.
- High school diploma or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years Front Desk Agent experience preferred.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Physically agile, and able to stand for extended periods.
- Available to work shifts, over weekends and on public holidays.
How to Apply?: Email or in-person. See application Information For details
Hampton Inn and Suites
3830 EASTGATE DR