This is the best job opportunity you would not like to miss, this job employment comes once in a while, and below are the description of this job, while applying for this job recruitment, as we always emphasize, it is important you carefully fill out the form carefully without any mistake, read below and get started with your application.
We are looking to hire a friendly Food Service Workers to prepare meals and to serve our customers. The Food Service Workers will perform food preparation duties such as preparing fruit and vegetables and serving customers swiftly and efficiently. You will assist in preparing hot items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and serve these as well as grab-and-go items. You will maintain knowledge of our products, and provide customers with correct information where necessary.
To be successful in this role, you need to perform optimally in a dynamic, high-pressure environment. Preferred candidates are fast-paced, organized, and dexterous. Employer Name: Saskatchewan Health Authority Wage/Salary Info: Pay Band 6 $18.760 to $20.070 (3 step range) Location: FOAM LAKE Employment Terms: Casual Length of Employment: Permanent Application Closing Date: 30-Dec-2021
- Performing preparation duties such as rinsing, peeling, slicing, and dicing fruit and vegetables.
- Weighing and measuring ingredients.
- Wrapping, date-labeling, and storing food items.
- Cleaning and organizing work areas, equipment, utensils, and service station.
- Following established recipes to prepare menu items.
- Following guidelines to ensure correct serving temperatures and adequate portion control.
- Serving customers in a fast, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Providing customers with information regarding food ingredients, availability, and pricing.
- Escalating customer concerns and complaints to management.
- Assisting customers to pay for products.
- Complying with relevant safety, hygiene, and service standards and procedures.