Students who are looking to pursue a degree in Canada may be interested to know that Cape Breton University is offering entrance scholarships. The university offers these scholarships for both incoming and current students, as well as for international applicants. Entrance Scholarships At Cape Breton University, Canada.
Cape Breton University is a public university in Canada that offers a number of scholarships for international students. Find out more about Cape Breton’s entrance scholarships and what you need to do to apply.
Applicants who are considered for this scholarship will be those entering the first year of their bachelor’s program at Cape Breton University. The university is looking to attract more international students who stand out in both academics and character, so applicants need only report that they meet these qualifications as well! This means your previous grades or academic performance may help determine if you’re eligible but it won’t guarantee acceptance by any means.
Applicants must meet other requirements that allow them to study in Canada and at their desired university. The list of these is listed below:
University or Organization: Cape Breton University
Course Level: Bachelors
Award: Partially Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International Students From any part of the World.
The program can be taken in Canada
All undergraduate programs or subject offers at the university are eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Degree Level:
This scholarship at Cape Breton University is available to students who wish to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of up to $30,000 to cover their study expenses in Canada.
Eligible Countries or Continent:
International students from any country in the world are welcome to apply for this scholarship.
Who Is Eligible for this program
The general requirement is listed below
- The scholarship is open for international students from any part of the world looking to study at Cape Breton University.
- Average is based on all AC & AD Grade 11 courses and all AC & AD completed Grade 12 courses after the first semester
- Students must have recorded no failure in Grade 11 or 12 courses
- Applying students for this award must first receive an offer of admission to study an undergraduate program at the university.
- To be eligible, applying students must show academic excellence and good CGPA
- Students will have to ensure that they meet the minimum language requirement attend a CBU English language partner school to have awards honored.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
Many students are interested in applying for the entrance scholarships at Cape Breton University, Canada. The following is a guide on how to apply and what you need to know about this opportunity. This article provides information on eligibility requirements, deadlines, and other helpful tips that will make your application process easier.
The application procedure is quite easy to understand and follow, you just need to ensure that you follow them simultaneously.
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirement for both the school and the scholarship.
- Choose a course program or study one of the selected course programs on the list and all the undergraduate course programs offered at the university.
- Have your documents ready and signed. Your documents may include personal statements, Reference letters, passport photos, and so on.
- Prepare for your interview and be ready when you are called.
- There are no separate application forms for this scholarship, students will be considered for the award after they have received an offer of admission to study at the university.
- You can find the list of undergraduate degree programs at the university.
The first thing that you should do is read over all of the information available from Cape Breton University’s website so that you can be fully informed before submitting an application. To apply Click HERE