Carefully follow the application process and apply for the Cashiers Job Recruitment At Lake Country Co-operative Association Limited Canada, only those who fill out the forms corrected will be contacted.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
How to Apply
Please state the position and location applying for in the subject of your email. See application information for the guide
Lake Country Co-operative Association Limited.
Lake Country Co-op provides attractive benefits including health care, dental, extended health, long-term disability, group life insurance, employer-matched pension programs, recognition programs, and advancement opportunities.